Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Whimsy-a very colorful kit by Designs by Krista

Designs by Krista has recently released a very colorful and very fun product line called "Whimsy". Perhaps whimsical is the best description after all!  I love it.  It has my favorite color combination of lime green, purple and orange.  I made a couple of layouts with it in the last two days. The first is about Blue. The photos are kind of bad because they were taken through a dirty windshield, but I think that I've mentioned my firm belief in scrappin' bad photos if they are the photos you need to tell your story.
Home Please
Whimsy Papers 1 by Designs by Krista
Whimsy Extras 1 by Designs by Krista
Fonts: Georgia and Adler

The journaling reads:  June 11, 2011
We took Blue to the vet this morning and then took him walking around East Park. We stowed him in the car while we went to the dumpster. When we got back he was sitting behind the wheel as he often does. 

This next layout is about a lizard I saw in my front yard. I think I saw him again in the driveway last weekend, but I can't be sure, because I was sitting in the car. (And the windshield was probably dirty again.)
Lizard
Whimsy Papers 1 by Designs by Krista
Whimsy Extras 1 by Designs by Krista
Whimsy Gardenland by Designs by Krista
Font: You Are Loved
And here are some product previews (click the image for a larger view):
Whimsy Papers 1 by Designs by Krista

Whimsy Extras 1 by Designs by Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment