Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nosework for dogs

If you've been reading my blog, you may have noticed that I like dogs. Earlier this year, I took a nosework class with my youngest dog, Lylah. It was loads of fun.  She was really good at it. This was simply an introduction to nosework class that began with finding food in boxes and advanced to finding food in lots of places. All these photos were taken on the last day of class. I made these layouts in one of my minimalist product moods. (Sometimes I challenge myself to make a layout with just the photos and Photoshop.) Although in this case, the layout seemed to need some pizazz, so I used some fancy stamps and some doodled photo corners. (Credits: Photo corners from You Are My Sunshine collab by Studio Basic and Twizzles Photoshop Brushes by Carrie Stephens)

No comments:

Post a Comment