Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Black and White Challenge at Oscraps

The Designer Challenge is what originally attracted me to Oscraps and this month they are having a great Black and White challenge. The challenge is to use a B&W quickpage/template and/or B&W kit by Sue Cummings to make a layout with B&W photographs. And if you make two layouts, Sue will send you a coupon for 5 dollars! What a great challenge.  I love using B&W photographs in layouts. I decided to make the two layouts into a double layout. I used the template and kit for this layout (left side):
Simply Quick No. 37 by Sue Cummings
Photographed in Black and White by Sue Cummings
I used the quickpage as is for this one (right side):
Simply Quick No. 37 by Sue Cummings
I think they will look good side-by-side in an album.

No comments:

Post a Comment