Monday, August 1, 2011

Lil' Bandits

When I saw this new mini-kit from Unforgettable Moments, the first thought that popped into my mind was "vintage". Lately, I've been trying to scan old photos when I visit my parents. (And what I should be doing is placing the originals into some sort of archival album instead of replacing them in those horrible magnetic album, but that's a whole 'nother subject. ) 

These are photos of my brother and myself playing with pop guns that our older brother, Albert, bought for us. Albert is 12 years older than Adrian and 16 years older than me and he spoiled us rotten. These photos aren't dated, but have to be from sometime between 1974-1976. 

Lil' Bandits
Summer Cottage Mini by Unforgettable Moments
Summer Cottage Alpha by Unforgettable Moments
Font: VT Portable Remington
The products I used for this layout are a part of the GingerScraps Buffet. Every month the GingerScraps Designers release a bunch of coordinating alphas, minis, papers, elements, etc with a common theme and color palette. And on the first of each month, all of these buffet items are on sale for a dollar each. Head on over to GingerScraps to check it out.

Here are the product previews for the buffet items I used in the above layout. I love that crocheted flower. (Previews are linked to the product in the store.)




No comments:

Post a Comment