Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspired by Black and White

One of the reasons I love challenges is that they are so inspiring. The Black and White challenge at Oscraps this month inspired me to make this layout.
I Love Roosters
Interior Chic by Brine Design; 
Cooper Solids by Brine Design; 
Cooper Spotty Dottys by Brine Design; 
Cooper Element Pack by Brine Design; 
Lifted Frames 5 by Brine Design; 
Just Me Collab by Brine Design and Siamese Studio;
Fonts: ArialMT
I love these photos because I love roosters.  These photos are some of my lost honeymoon photos. We went to Key West where roosters run amuck; it was one of my favorite things about that city. I used a new product by Brine Design in this layout called Lifted Frames 5. Here is a preview:
Lifted Frames 5 by Brine Design
I just love those little colored add-ons, don't you? There are two versions of this frame kit, the one I've shown above that comes with layered PSD files and another version of Lifted Frames in png only files especially for PSE users! Isn't that grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment