Friday, August 12, 2011

14 K-Another Restaurant layout (and a template challenge at GS)

I think this is the third layout that I've made about restaurants this week! Isn't that funny? Any one would think that my full time job was as a food critic or something. This one is yet another July vacation layout. (I told you, almost 900 photos!) While we were in DC last month, dear hubby downloaded a cool restaurant app for my iPhone. It's called MenuPages and while it only works for certain cities (8 major cities in the US at this point) it sure is handy if you are stranger in one of those cities. You can search for restaurants close to you by type of cuisine and it had menus and reviews and price ranges. We used it a lot that week. We used it to find this great breakfast buffet just down the street from our hotel. Look at the size of those blackberries! Do they grow them in DC or something? We had similar sized blackberries in our blackberry crêpe at Point Chaud. I loved this place so much that I posted a facebook status update about it.
14 K
French Bistro: Bundle by Pixels by Jen and Lilacs in Bloom
Fonts: LB Sharpy, KissMeKissMeKissMe and I hate Comic Sans
I used a really unique and nifty template by Pixels by Jen from the template challenge at GingerScraps. The challenge only runs for the first half of August, so you should rush over and check it out. I also used the nifty collab that I blogged about the other day. It is called French Bistro and it is gorgeous. This collab has a set of those pre-made paint splatty/glittery things. I love those things. And it comes with glitter styles. That's right you can make your own glittering things!  I love glitter styles.  But you don't have to take my word for it; here are the product preview for the bundle:

And here is a closer look of everything that is included.







No comments:

Post a Comment