Sunday, August 28, 2011

A postcard from China

My husband was in China last week. He sent me an electronic postcard on Friday, which I promptly scrapped yesterday:
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
Beach Breeze Collab by Owl Tree Studios
Font: SeaDreams
I picked him up at the airport last night. Over dinner he told me the Shanghai Ocean Aquarium was amazing, but he didn't get any photos for our scrapbook. And then he added that the page would have to be journaling only. I told him not to worry that we could find photos licensed for re-use on the web and combine those with his journaling. We did that today and here is the companion page to the above layout.
Beach Breeze Collab by Owl Tree Studios
Jellyfish photo by securecato
Shark and lion fish photos by wstay
Font: Century Gothic
And, of course, he did the journaling, as he always does for the layouts of  his adventures and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment