Friday, August 5, 2011

More July Vacation Layouts

I got a two page spread of some of our Independence Day Parade photos done. If you've been reading my blog for a while, then you might remember that we were actually in this parade. If you're new, you can read about that here. Some of these photos were taken by me while I was carrying the flag, like the one of those poor girls in the southern formals. They were marching behind us in the parade. I felt so sorry for them. It was hot and humid on that day and those girls must have been miserable. Other photos were taken after we were finished carrying the flag. We stood at the end of the parade route and watched for a while.
Independence Day Parade
(click image for larger view)
Template: Circle and Square Templates by Key of D Designs
Kit: Patriot by Key of D Designs 
Glitter splats: Bursting in Air by Key of D Designs
Leaf: April Showers (Design Factor Challenge Freebie) by Key of D Designs
Alpha: Stars and Stripes Shimmer Alpha by Key of D Designs

Here are close-ups of the left and right side. 

I started with some great templates by Key of D Designs that are releasing today at DigiridooScraps.
Circle and Square Templates by Key of D
I just had to add in the larger photos because I've always loved the Anheuser Busch and Wells Fargo wagons.

I used the following Fourth of July Products from Key of D Designs for this layout. (These products were released in early July for the on-top-of-things scrappers. Does anybody know any of those scrappers?)

Stars and Stripes Shimmer Alpha by Key of D Designs

Patriot by Key of D Designs

Bursting in Air by Key of D Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment