Friday, October 21, 2011

Strength. Courage. Awareness.

Amy of Unforgettable Moments has made a template pack in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Strength. Courage. Awareness. Template Pack by Unforgettable Moments
I used the template pack to make this layout. While on our farm vacation we spent a wonderful afternoon in Jefferson City, which is the captial of Missouri. My husband's entire family calls it "Jeff City" though.
Jeff City
Mommy's Little Monster by Unforgettable Moments;
Strength. Courage. Awareness. Template Pack by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck;
Fonts: Baskerville-Bold, Baskerville
I also used a different template in the pack to make this layout about the original barn on the family farm. I made the layout and my husband provided the journaling. After all, I am scrappin' our life.
Barn
Strength. Courage. Awareness. Template Pack by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck;
An Autumn Afternoon by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck;
String (recolored) from Brave Little Patient by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck;
Fonts: CK Broad Pen, CK Easy Goin
Photo Action: Very Vintage by Jenny
On the square photo, I used a photo action that I found on Deviant Art. If you are interested, it can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment