Monday, June 13, 2011

My New Blog

Hello and welcome to my new and very first blog.  My name is Angela and I intend to write about my love of scrapbooking is this blog.  A friend invited me a to a crop a long time ago and that is what started me down this path.  I had never scrapbooked before, but I went to Michaels, picked up some random stuff, when to the crop and never looked back.


Here are some of my favorite layouts:
Sumo Wrestling
Credits:
Scraplifted from Captured quickpage by Project B Designs.
Background Papers from July 2009 Neutrals by Crystal Wilkerson.
Papers and Elements from Gentle Rain by Blue Flower Art.
Button and White flower brad from Moments by Red Ivy.
Font is Maga Temple.

Heart Dog-left
Credits:
Outlined 4 Template by Fei-Fei's Stuff (all elements were in the template).
Papers from Of the Essence Add-On by Fei-Fei's Stuff and
Strawberry Lemonade by Jessica Sprague.
Fonts: CK Journaling, CK Summercamp, Times New Roman
Heart Dog-right
Credits:
Template: outlined 4 template by Fei-fei's Stuff.
Papers from Of the Essence Add-On by Fei-fei's Stuff and Strawberry Lemonade by Jessica Sprague.
Fonts: CK Journaling, CK Summer Camp, Times New Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment