Monday, June 13, 2011

Handwriting on Scrapbook pages

Katharyn of Brine Design has a great tutorial today on Funky Playground Designs.  It is all about how to turn your handwriting into a font to use on your scrapbook pages. Click here to read her tutorial.  I love to use my handwriting on scrapbook pages.  It's not as neat as fonts and alpha, but my handwriting is a part of me. And isn't that what scrapbooking is about?  Saving a part of ourselves for future generations?


Here are a couple of my recent layouts using my handwriting.  The first is about my dog, being absolutely himself on a hike on Memorial Day:
Our Scrappy-Doo
credits:
Just Me by Brine Design & Siamese Studio
Circle from Time Flies by Sweet Tomato Designs; 
Cardstock scallop from Cooper by Brine Design

The second is all about May 14th:
May 14, 2011
credits:
Grid paper, grey paper & note paper from Frolic by Sweet Tomato Design; 
Book and pencil from Just Me by Brine Design and Siamese Studio Flower; 
Flower stamp & frames from Passionflower by Brine Design and Danielle Young Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment