Saturday, June 25, 2011

LYM-week 25

The Log Your Memory challenge this week was to document your relationship with the generations before you. I chose to compare myself to my father because I have always been just like him. I have his forehead and his half-a-widow's peak and most of his personality. I love my father. He loves me more.

There is a template challenge at ScrapOrchard right now and the template provided was perfect for this layout.  I searched through my stash looking for a kit with browns and reds and picked an old favorite by Red Ivy.  I figured pink was just good as red!
I am he.
Credits:
Template: June SO Template Challenge Free"bee" by Scrapping with Liz
Kit used Moments by Red Ivy
Stitches from Passionflower (collab) by Brine Design and Danielle Young Designs
Fonts: Myriad Pro and MA Sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment