Friday, July 29, 2011

Unforgettable Moments-Midsummer Sunset

Unforgettable Moments is releasing this stunning mini-kit today at GingerScraps. I really love that distressed and textured white paper and the orange lily. I hate lilies in real life because I think they smell really bad, but this one doesn't smell at all!
Midsummer Sunset
I used this kit to make a layout about our Angel Fire Fun Day that we had in February. My husband and I like to go up to Angel Fire Ski Resort every winter and go inner-tubing, and this winter my brother and his family came with us.  The Polar Coaster layout in my last post was also all about Angel Fire Fun Day.  My niece had no interest in inner-tubing as she is a snowboarding manic. I was able to get a couple of nice action shots of her snowboarding, but the best photo in that series is this one, when she screeched to a halt in front of us and then sat down laughing at our feet.  As a matter of fact I replaced an actual action shot of her in this layout with a close up of her laughing face, because I thought it was better.
Zoey
Template: Spending Time with you by Unforgettable Moments
Kit: Midsummer Sunset by Unforgettable Moments
Do you remember when I blogged about the cliche challenge at GingerScraps?  Well, Unforgettable Moments is hosting the challenge and the Midsummer Sunset Mini kit is the participation prize! Hurry over there; you have till the end of this weekend to complete the challenge and win this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment