Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Iron Scrapper-Week Three

It is week three of the Iron Scrapper challenge at ScrapOrchard. The week three challenge required the use of 15 snowflakes. Snowflakes don't cluster well so I found this challenge particularly challenging.  The bonus challenge was to make a 2-page layout, which worked in my favor since I prefer to print two page layouts. Here is my layout:
Polar Coaster
Iron Scrapper Week 3 grab bag.
And here are close-ups of the left and right sides:
The fresh fruit challenge required the use of at least one black & white photo and one color photo.  This is the layout I made. It's another Fourth of July vacation layout.  I'm sure I'll replace the b&w with a color version before printing this layout.
Fireworks by Chelle's Creations
Fireworks Extras by Chelle's Creations 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I think your snowflake clustering turned out wonderfully :-)

    ReplyDelete