Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Iron Scrapper-Week Two

It's week two of Iron Scrapper and once again there were two scrappin' challenges. The week two challenge required the use of 11 leaves and the use of cut-outs.  This is the layout I made with photos that range from just after my husband and I met to just before we got married.:
Fall into Love
Iron Scrapper Wk 2 Grab Bag
Font: CK Becky
The Fresh Fruit challenge, which requires you to use newly released products, required a theme of what you do to relax.  My first thought was a layout on scrappin', but I've done one of those recently, so I decided to go with reading. My favorite types of books are British historical novels, both romance and naval. I began with the Horatio Hornblower series back when I was a pre-teen and then moved onto Alexander Kent's work.  I began reading romance when I was older.  I love this stuff, especially the series.
Angela's Library
Le Ciel de Paris Kit & Quick Pages by Irene V. Alexeeva
Pink stick pin from Vintage Florals by Shabby Princess
Font: CK Pirate Hand
(The challenges require 100% ScrapOrchard products, so I had to remove the pink stick pin from the layout I submitted from the challenge.)

If you are interested my list of books is as follows:
Julia Quinn–All of the Bridgerton series
Carla Kelly–Marrying the Captain
Mary Jo Putney–The Lost Lords Series
Patrick O'Brien–The Aubery-Maturin Chronicles
Bernard Cornwell–The Sharpe Series
C. S. Forester–The Horatio Hornblower Series
Alexander Kent–The Richard Bolitho Series
Susan Higginbotham–The Traitor's Wife
Jane Austen–Pride and Prejudice
Olivia Parker–To Wed a Wicked Earl
Loretta Chase–Don't Tempt Me
Julia Quinn–The Splendid Trilogy
Julia Quinn–Just like Heaven
Julia Quinn–The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever 
Julia Quinn–The Two Dukes of Wyndham
Mary Jo Putney–The Bartered Bride
Olivia Parker–At the Bride Hunt Ball
Loretta Chase–Mr. Impossible
Loretta Chase–Lord of Scoundrels
Loretta Chase–Carsington Family Series
Carla Kelly–Marrying the Royal Marine
Carla Kelly–The Admiral's Penniless Bride 
Carla Kelly–The Surgeon's Lady 


1 comment:

  1. I just reakized I stopped by your blog after you left me a comment, but completely forgot to return the favor! Glad you're having fun at SO! I love that place!! The designers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete