Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scrapping Survivor

Scrapping Survivor began on Wednesday at GingerScraps.  I've never watched Survivor, so I'm not sure how this works, but I know people are going to be eliminated. I'm not even sure that my first layout meets all the requirements as I "interpreted" them a little. Here are rules for the first challenge:
  • The LO must have at least one "Aged" Photograph.
  • The "Aged" Photograph must be shown twice on the LO, the original and the aged version.
  • Your LO can have additional photos BUT the "Aged" Photograph MUST be the largest and the focal point of the LO.
  • Remember NO TEMPLATES in this challenge.
And here is my layout:
White Boots
Layout Credits:
Friday Afternoon by By Becca;
Just Dis-Stressed Out Samples by JustJaimee;
House of 3 Sampler Brushes
Fonts: Printcess, Porcelain
Photo Aging Credits:
House of 3 Sampler Brushes
TTV texture is  Texture-Fake TTV #1 (bus stop window) by Steffen Jakob
Photocorners by PSHero
The journaling reads:
When I was in third grade and making my First Communion, I wanted to wear white cowboy boots with my dress and veil. My mother refused to allow it and forced me to wear shoes. In a fit of anger I told her that I'd wear white cowboy boots when I got married. She said that would be fine. They weren't exactly cowboy boots, but they were close enough to live up to the dire predictions of an eight year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment