Friday, September 2, 2011

Making the Most of Challenges & Final Body of Art Challenge

This is the final week of the Body of Art Challenge at DigiScrapConnect. The challenges must all be completed by September 7th, if you want to win the Sponsor Membership for the year. The final week focused on the brain and the challenge was "Our brain has two sides, which respond to things differently. Show us two sides in one layout". I chose to scrap about my schizophrenic scrappin' style.  One half of my brain likes clean & simple/graphic layouts and the other half likes lots of flowers, ribbons and layers. Here is my challenge layout.


What Is My Style
Pickles and Ice Cream by Digilicious Designs
Fantasy Cupcakes by Binty Design 
Daydreamer by Bintys Designs
Chocoholic by Starving Artist Designs
Ocean Breeze by Digital Harmony Design Studio
Fonts: StampActJumbled and Garamond
Now these are pictures taken during our last trip to the zoo and I need a double page layout for my album. I actually started this layout as a double pager about the zoo trip and when it was around 85% done, I cropped out this page and made the challenge layout. Later I returned to my zoo layout and finished it up. Here is the final zoo layout:


ABQ ZOO (click for larger)
Pickles and Ice Cream by Digilicious Designs; 
Fantasy Cupcakes by Binty Design; 
Daydreamer by Bintys Designs; 
Chocoholic by Starving Artist Designs; 
Ocean Breeze by Digital Harmony Design Studio; 
Buttoned Up by Farynar's Wings;  
Fonts: Garamond, CKJournaling
I'm still not sure what my style is, but I got another album page done and a challenge too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment