Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Titles Made Easy by Unforgettable Moments

One of my weaknesses in scrapbooking is title work. I suck at it. Sometimes I leave the titles off all together! Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck has a new product out today that makes title work simple! These are layered templates. Clip your papers to the layers, add shadows; and voila! Your title is done. These titles coordinate with the May Buffet at Gingerscraps.
Match Made in Heaven: Layered Title Templates by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck

Here is the layout I made using the pre-made titles. I also used an adorable kit by Key of D Designs called Love in Bloom. I just love that background paper.

My Heart
Love in Bloom by Key of D Designs;
Match Made in Heaven: Layered Title Templates by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck


No comments:

Post a Comment