Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project 52: Weeks 10 and 11

I'm still working on my Project 52. It seems like I get within a few weeks of "catching up" and then life intervenes.  Here are weeks 10 & 11; which means I am only 6 weeks behind! Both layouts are made with templates from Brine Designs P52 Collections. I have to say that her collections are making almost staying caught up so much easier. And some of them are more than templates. All that clustering on Week 11 came with the template.
Cirque du Soleil
Project 52 {March Template Pack} by Brine Design;
Project 52 {March Collection} by Brine Design;
Project 52 {January Collection} by Brine Design;
Fonts: SS SimpleSlab, Myriad Pro, SketchBlock

This Week
Project 52 {April Templates} by Brine Design;
Project 52{April Paper Pack} by Brine Design;
Project 52 {April Sticker Pack} by Brine Design;
Fonts: Myriad Pro, Century Gothic, Lobster 1.3

No comments:

Post a Comment