Friday, February 10, 2012

Project 52-Weeks 1-3

I started P365 in 2010 and utterly failed. My life just doesn't seem compatible with taking a photo a day. I can't have or use a camera at work so during a P365 project I can only take photos in the morning or evening on workdays. I took a lot of coffee and breakfast photos in the early days of 2010. This year I've decided to do a photo a week, or P52 project. It's mid-February now and I'm already behind. I have been working on it and here are my first three weeks. I'm lucky in that Brine Design is releasing a monthly Project52 Collection each month. Every month there is a set of 4 templates. I've used three of the January templates in the layouts below and I'm sure I'll use more. They are more than templates, though in that some of the clipping masks are actually paper so that you can leave them as is or clip in different papers. It's awesome. I'm also using the date buttons and month stamps that were given away by Beszteri on her blog late last year. They are still available as of this posting if you want to head on over to her blog and grab them for yourselves!

Week 1: We Love Trains
Project 52 (January Collection) by Brine Design;
Project 52 (January Stickers) by Brine Design;
Fonts: STALKER2, Sketch Block

Week 2: The Snow Falls in Santa Fe
Project 52 (January Collection) by Brine Design;
Font: Sketch Block, pastel


Week 3: Richard and Rudy
Kit used: Love & Romance (Kit) by Brine Design;
Month Stamps 2012 by Beszteri;
Date Buttons (English) by Beszteri;
Lace and paper from Practically Perfect by Julianna Kneip & Sahlin Studio;
Fonts: pastel, Sketch Block
Template from Project 52 {January Template Pack} by Brine Design


No comments:

Post a Comment